VoIP Gateways allow you to use standard PSTN lines (Analog, BRI or E1/T1 PRI lines) with 3CX. There is no need to use a VoIP provider – if you have a good telecoms provider PSTN lines can still provide a very reliable service.
3CX can work with a wide range of VoIP Gateways. Although 3CX can work with any gateway that correctly supports the SIP standard, its often preferable to stick with a VoIP Gateway that is specifically supported by 3CX. This is because 3CX support staff are familiar with the device and can help you configure the gateway. 3CX regularly tests these gateways with the latest firmware and 3CX version and also maintains a detailed configuration guide for these devices.
Supported PSTN Gateways & ATA’s
BeroNet BeroFix /Small Business/ 400/1600/6400 – 1 or 4 BRI/E1 | GSM | FXO | FXS
- Patton Smartnode 4112, 4114 – FXO (Analog lines)
- Patton Smartnode 4940, 4950, 4960, 4970, 4980, 4990 – T1 & E1 (1 or 4 port)
- Patton SmartNode 4120, 4552, 4554, 4638, 4658 – ISDN BRI (1 & 2 port)
- Patton Default Network Route
- Welltech WellGate 2540 – 4 port FXO
- Welltech WellGate 2424s – 24 Port FXS
- Welltech WellGate ATA 172plus-POE – 2 Port FXS (fax)