3CX Phone System Cloud Server Build History
The mentioned Change Log reflects all the major changes. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed. 3CX is constantly improving the product and may implement fixes prior to any official release.
3CX Phone System Cloud Server
3CX Phone System Cloud Server 12.0.35110.620 – March 2014
- Increased number of tenants to 50
- Backup and restore can be triggered via command line switches
- Uninstalling a tenant does not stop or disrupt the voice from the other tenants
- Added ability to control intervals for NAT Keep alives used for unstable network connections where the firewall does not keep it’s NAT Port Mappings open
- Tenants can be updated to the latest service pack at any time
- Parking and unparking calls to or from 3CX Shared Parking Places using snom Phones behind SBC fixed
- Cisco SPA Phones required 2 Re-Provision Attempts to update
- Fixed bug in creation of Shared Parking Places extensions
- Added filter by name and last name in Extensions Page
- Call logs are now sorted correctly in “Outbound Calls by Type” Report
- Missed calls notification from Bridged 3CX fixed
- 3CXPhone for Windows connects and shows presence information from Cloud 3CX Phone Systems
- “Agent Login History” report was not showing the call logs of the current day
- Added queue name and number to Agent Login History report
- External queue agent mobile numbers are correctly updated when a change is made
- Improved 3CX Backup and Restore for Cloud Server installations
3CX Phone System 11 Multi Tenant Build 11.0.27274.736 – September 2012
- Added: Safe check in Multi Tenant installation to not allow updates from older versions. Older versions of 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant need to be uninstalled.
- Added: Number of Tenants have been increased to 20.
- Added: Support for backups from Version 10 and Version 11 standalone and Multi Tenant installations.
- Fixed: Recording path on 3CX Phone System Multi Tenant systems.
- Fixed: Numerous bugs in installation and uninstallation procedure.
- Fixed: Bug in Server activity log.
- Fixed: Bug in subsequent tenants where services might not start because of port conflicts.
- Fixed: Service name contains tenant name and will be visible in the application logs of Windows Event viewer.
- Fixed: Validation in tenant names – must not contain . or any other characters. Allowed characters are a-z A-Z 0-9.
- Fixed: Fax service not starting on some instances.
- Fixed: Bugs in music on hold for onhold music, conference place and parking orbit.
- Fixed: Port mapping for Bridge / Tunnel connections.