Build 14.891, January 2016
- Fixed outlook plugin in Terminal Server environments
- Outlook add-in now updates the toolbar buttons in Outlook when contacts are changed
- Salesforce Plugin is updated to the latest Salesforce API v35
- New Lead or Contact created in Salesforce when caller ID is not matched
- Exact Online plugin allows you to configure the location in order to login to the proper localized site
Build 14.867, October 2015
- New plugin Exact Online. More info here.
Build 14.812, July 2015
- Google contact query generated Error 400 (Bad Request)
- Missing DLL (json) was added
Build 12.0.489.703 – July 2014
- Fix error message “key not valid for use in specified state”
- Outlook add-in was causing an error message like “Outlook cannot open file XXXX. The file may not exist you may not have permission to open it” when trying to open a message saved to disk for the second time.
Build 12.0.478. – May 2014
- TAPI component: When a call was terminated, it remained in the TAPI server and the call was not released correctly
- Fixed integration with Tapi and 3CXPhone for Windows
- Fixed bug in Microsoft Dynamics plugin: the URL used in Microsoft Dynamics to open a contact record was not always working when using On-Premise installations
Build 12.0.465 – October 2013
- Updated 3CX TAPI Service provider to work with 3rd party applications. Requires latest 3CXPhone for Windows Version 32816. (Available in Service Pack 2)
- New interface for plugin selection
Build 12.0.457.769 – September 2013
- Compatibility with Act! V16 (2014).
- Google Contacts plug-in was not finding the contact when the phone field label was customized.
- Fixed exception when leaving empty the configuration setting “Auto close screen popup after…”.
- Outlook add-in is automatically enabled on start-up if it was disabled by error.
- Now the info message shown when dialing out and 3CXPhone is not running is clearer to the user.
- When the parameter “Maximum number of digits to compare” is invalid, the app shows an error message and forces to enter a valid value.
Build 12.0.453.1034 – September 2013
- Added the ability to use more than one plugin simultaneously.
- Fixed some minor bugs and issues
Build 12.0.421.925 – July 2013
- When a lead and contact had the same first and last name, the Salesforce plug-in was storing the call information for a wrong contact.
- Missing resource text for the Outlook add-in has been added.
- The outbound call listener default port has been changed to a high number, to avoid conflicts with other apps.
- Re-implemented the integration for call notifications with 3CX Phone System (3CX MyPhone removed).
- Just one plug-in can be installed and configured.
- Re-implemented the way text resources are loaded, to avoid problems in installations with .NET Language Pack installed.
- Installer has been improved in different points.
- The Salesforce plug-in was not saving the call activity for person accounts, now this error has been fixed.
- Multiple notification problem when the call is a queue call or the extension that receives the call is registered from more than 1 device.
- Now the Microsoft Dynamics CRM plug-in allows configuring which browser to use.
- New plug-in for Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013. Outlook 2003 is no longer supported
Build 11.0.290.876 – February 2013
- We’ve created a new plugin for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 using the Dynamics CRM 2011 API, which works with Office365 deployments. The old plug-in has been renamed to Dynamics CRM4 and works with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and 2011 in compatibility mode.
- The installer now includes linked resources to DLLs, required to work properly on Windows 8.
- The Salesforce plug-in now allows you to configure if the “click to call” custom fields must be created after login.
- Now the CRM module can be configured to ignore call notifications from short Caller IDs (for example, for calls from extensions).
- The plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 4.0 no longer supports Windows Live authentication as all Microsoft Dynamics CRM online accounts now use Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 2011.
Build 126.96.36.1999 – January 2013
- Terminal server environments (outbound call dialing) are now supported for Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Added support for Sage ACT 2013.
- You can now configure whether the screen pop-up appears on call ring or on call answer.
- The Salesforce plug-in now allows you to look for contact information in the Accounts table, and launch calls from the Accounts page.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Salesforce plug-in was not saving the call activity under the right contact when the account had 2 different contacts with the same first name and last name.
Build 10.0.159.907 – March 2012
- Added: New Google Contacts plugin.
- Fix: Dynamics On-Premise authentication bug when not using default credentials.
- Fix: The 3CX CRM Integration module no longer crashes if you install it without any plugins.
- Fix: You can now find an organization on Dynamics Online even if the account is not in North America. Users simply select the location to find the organization.
- Improvement: Better logs for the Dynamics plugin which show the discovered web service URL.
- Improvement: Automatically closes the opened pop-up when launching an outbound call after 5 seconds.
- Improvement: Added the ability to configure a secure connection over https with a Dynamics server.
- Change: The license activation is now performed by a different executable, which requires admin privileges.
Build 10.0.26.1216 – August 2011
- Fix: Installer now works well on 64 bit OS when installing the SageACT integration.
- Fix: Multiple call notifications when using ring groups or queues.
- Fix: Screen pop-up from “MakeCall” when launching outbound calls.
- Improvement: Better logs about the call event notifications from MyPhone.
- Improvement: Better logs on CRM plug-ins.
Build 10.0.19.1228 – July 2011
- Change: License activation button text has been changed to “Activate License”.
- Change: Checkbox text “Register on Windows Startup” has been changed to “Start automatically with Windows”.
- Fix: License activation now sends the country code instead of the country name.