3CX Plugins for 3CX Phone System Build History
The mentioned Change Log reflects all the major changes. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed. 3CX is constantly improving the product and may implement fixes prior to any official release.
Build 14.891, January 2016
- Fixed outlook plugin in Terminal Server environments
- Outlook add-in now updates the toolbar buttons in Outlook when contacts are changed
- Salesforce Plugin is updated to the latest Salesforce API v35
- New Lead or Contact created in Salesforce when caller ID is not matched
- Exact Online plugin allows you to configure the location in order to login to the proper localized site
Build 14.867, October 2015
- New plugin Exact Online.
Build 14.812, July 2015
- Google contact query generated Error 400 (Bad Request)
- Missing DLL (json) was added
Build 12.0.489.703 – July 2014
- Fix error message “key not valid for use in specified state”
- Outlook add-in was causing an error message like “Outlook cannot open file XXXX. The file may not exist you may not have permission to open it” when trying to open a message saved to disk for the second time.
Build 12.0.478. – May 2014
- TAPI component: When a call was terminated, it remained in the TAPI server and the call was not released correctly
- Fixed integration with Tapi and 3CXPhone for Windows
- Fixed bug in Microsoft Dynamics plugin: the URL used in Microsoft Dynamics to open a contact record was not always working when using On-Premise installations
Build 12.0.465 – October 2013
- Updated 3CX TAPI Service provider to work with 3rd party applications. Requires latest 3CXPhone for Windows Version 32816. (Available in Service Pack 2)
- New interface for plugin selection
Build 12.0.457.769 – September 2013
- Compatibility with Act! V16 (2014).
- Google Contacts plug-in was not finding the contact when the phone field label was customized.
- Fixed exception when leaving empty the configuration setting “Auto close screen popup after…”.
- Outlook add-in is automatically enabled on start-up if it was disabled by error.
- Now the info message shown when dialing out and 3CXPhone is not running is clearer to the user.
- When the parameter “Maximum number of digits to compare” is invalid, the app shows an error message and forces to enter a valid value.
Build 12.0.453.1034 – September 2013
- Added the ability to use more than one plugin simultaneously.
- Fixed some minor bugs and issues
Build 12.0.421.925 – July 2013
- When a lead and contact had the same first and last name, the Salesforce plug-in was storing the call information for a wrong contact.
- Missing resource text for the Outlook add-in has been added.
- The outbound call listener default port has been changed to a high number, to avoid conflicts with other apps.
- Re-implemented the integration for call notifications with 3CX Phone System (3CX MyPhone removed).
- Just one plug-in can be installed and configured.
- Re-implemented the way text resources are loaded, to avoid problems in installations with .NET Language Pack installed.
- Installer has been improved in different points.
- The Salesforce plug-in was not saving the call activity for person accounts, now this error has been fixed.
- Multiple notification problem when the call is a queue call or the extension that receives the call is registered from more than 1 device.
- Now the Microsoft Dynamics CRM plug-in allows configuring which browser to use.
- New plug-in for Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013. Outlook 2003 is no longer supported
Build 11.0.290.876 – February 2013
- We’ve created a new plugin for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 using the Dynamics CRM 2011 API, which works with Office365 deployments. The old plug-in has been renamed to Dynamics CRM4 and works with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and 2011 in compatibility mode.
- The installer now includes linked resources to DLLs, required to work properly on Windows 8.
- The Salesforce plug-in now allows you to configure if the “click to call” custom fields must be created after login.
- Now the CRM module can be configured to ignore call notifications from short Caller IDs (for example, for calls from extensions).
- The plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 4.0 no longer supports Windows Live authentication as all Microsoft Dynamics CRM online accounts now use Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 2011.
Build 22.214.171.1249 – January 2013
- Terminal server environments (outbound call dialing) are now supported for Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Added support for Sage ACT 2013.
- You can now configure whether the screen pop-up appears on call ring or on call answer.
- The Salesforce plug-in now allows you to look for contact information in the Accounts table, and launch calls from the Accounts page.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Salesforce plug-in was not saving the call activity under the right contact when the account had 2 different contacts with the same first name and last name.
Build 10.0.159.907 – March 2012
- Added: New Google Contacts plugin.
- Fix: Dynamics On-Premise authentication bug when not using default credentials.
- Fix: The 3CX CRM Integration module no longer crashes if you install it without any plugins.
- Fix: You can now find an organization on Dynamics Online even if the account is not in North America. Users simply select the location to find the organization.
- Improvement: Better logs for the Dynamics plugin which show the discovered web service URL.
- Improvement: Automatically closes the opened pop-up when launching an outbound call after 5 seconds.
- Improvement: Added the ability to configure a secure connection over https with a Dynamics server.
- Change: The license activation is now performed by a different executable, which requires admin privileges.
Build 10.0.26.1216 – August 2011
- Fix: Installer now works well on 64 bit OS when installing the SageACT integration.
- Fix: Multiple call notifications when using ring groups or queues.
- Fix: Screen pop-up from “MakeCall” when launching outbound calls.
- Improvement: Better logs about the call event notifications from MyPhone.
- Improvement: Better logs on CRM plug-ins.
Build 10.0.19.1228 – July 2011
- Change: License activation button text has been changed to “Activate License”.
- Change: Checkbox text “Register on Windows Startup” has been changed to “Start automatically with Windows”.
- Fix: License activation now sends the country code instead of the country name.