3CX Hotel Module Build History
The mentioned Change Log reflects all the major changes. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed. 3CX is constantly improving the product and may implement fixes prior to any official release.
Build Version 47953, January 2016 (3CX Phone System 14)
- Updated status to Do Not Disturb
- Synchronized the behavior between the old Do Not Disturb and the new status DND
Build Version 46928, November 2015 (3CX Phone System 14)
- Requires 3CX Phone System Version 14.
- Multiple user accounts can be created to allow users to access and manage parts of the hotel module.
Build Version 44046, July 2015 (3CX Phone System 12 & 12.5)
- Support for 3CX Phone System 12.5
- The configuration page now allows leaving the PMS Server IP address and port blank when the licence is not PMS.
- Licence activation was not working in some cases.
- When a guest checks in or out, the provisioning files to update phone book entries are updated in the right location.
- External calls with cost were not being listed properly when the server time zone was different than GMT.
Build Version 12.36583 July 2014
- Wake up calls available in any 3CX Hotel Licence
- New Wake up call service extension created
- Ability to inform the receptionist via email when the guest does not answer the wake up call
- Ability to redirect an unanswered wake up call to the receptionist or front desk
- Wake up call service extension is easier to configure and the tool has been removed
- Added wake up call log to show the number of successful and failed wake up calls
- Updated to work with 3CX Phone System Service Pack 6
- Numerous web interface fixes
- Management console is faster
- Re-organized Configuration Page
Build Version 12.32430, September 2013 (For 3CX Phone System 12)
- Compatible with 3CX Phone System 12
- Checkout not deleting voice-mails
Build Version 3.27120, September 2012 (For 3CX Phone System 11)
- Ability to grant access to the 3CX Hotel Module Management Console to other users by enabling the option in the 3CX Management Console > Edit Extensions > Other tab > Allow 3CX Hotel Module Access.
- Granular access to 3CX Hotel Module – users that are allowed to login will not be allowed to view the configuration and licence pages of the 3CX Hotel Module. Only the administrator can view these pages.
- When an extension group is enabled, those extensions will be visible in the 3CX Hotel Module All Rooms section.
- Language selection bug in login screen.
- Wake up call IVR and maid codes / mini bar service IVR will not show IVR’s that cannot be used for these functions in order to minimize errors.
- Dial code validation checks to minimize errors.
- Exception in 3CX Hotel Module when service is stopped or restarted.
- When an extension is deleted, any associated wake up calls will also be cancelled.
- Exception when deleting wake-up call digital receptionists.
- Validation check when Maid codes are added without configuring a digital receptionist.
- Increased size of call information column when cost report is generated so the dialed number is seen in full.
- Progress bar in 3CX Hotel Module Web interface was loading very often.
- Duplicate extensions showing as available rooms.
- 3CX Hotel Module setting 3CX Phone System to free or vice versa.
Build Version 2.21259, October 2011 (For 3CX Phone System 10)
- We have included a new tool that creates a special Wake Up Call Digital Receptionist. This gives your guests the ability to create and configure their own wake up calls without having to call the front desk. (For more information go to Page 14 in the 3CX Hotel Module Manual)
- Check out procedure from PMS deletes any voicemails that the guest might have received during his stay
- Check out procedure from PMS deletes any configured voicemail greeting-messages for that extension
- Company Phonebook is now being updated when a guest is checked out from a room
- Help icons and tool tips to provide more information in the configuration page of the 3CX Hotel Management Console
- Improvements in communication between 3CX Hotel and PMS integration
- Removed hard-coding on Port and Dial code entries required for Minibar and Maid codes
Build Version 1.0.20182, July 2011 (For 3CX Phone System 9)
- New Wake Up Call Functionality making the Guest able to set his/her own wake up call via the IVR menu options
- Professional prompts for this feature US only.
- Bug in management console and stability of wake up call configuration.
- Documentation for this feature is available from here. Official manual will be updated shortly.
Build Version 1.0.19497, June 2011 (For 3CX Phone System 9)
- This version works only for 3CX Phone System Version 9. (Version 10 is not available yet – coming soon)
- (BETA) : New Wake Up Call Functionality making the Guest able to set his/her own wake up call via the IVR menu options
- Fix in PMS systems when check in and guest details are sent in 2 separate updates instead of 1 update
Build Version 1.0.18646, April 2011 (For 3CX Phone System 9)
- This version works only for 3CX Phone System Version 9
- New Call Charge Log window in the web interface, to allow monitoring every call charge posting, in the same way users already could monitor minibar postings.
- Call Charge posting functionality against the Micros Fidelio interface, allows posting call charges to PMS.
- Guest Change functionality against the Micros Fidelio interface, to allow changing the guest name in the PMS and reflect the change in 3CX.
- Ability to configure a database swap request on startup. That way, the hotel module synchronizes the room status with the PMS on startup.
- The hotel module now sends the Link End command to the PMS when it stops normally.
- When the hotel module receives a Link End command from the PMS, it sends another Link End command as ack.
- The hotel module now considers the guest share flag, and does not check out the user from the room when it receives a Guest Check Out command with the flag on (because there is another guest in the room).
- Sequence number malformed when sending the minibar posting command.
- threading issue was causing that some commands were being sent in a wrong order (Link Records being sent before Link Description).
- Wake Up Answer was being sent to the PMS with an invalid time. Now we send the answer with the same wake up time that was scheduled, so the PMS knows the wake up record affected.
Build Version 1.0.14293, 3 October 2010 (For 3CX Phone System 9)
- This version works only for 3CX Phone System Version 9
- The PBX API would sometimes not connect to the Hotel Module
- Service restart problems occasionally not updating the web interface
- Bugs in Wake Up Calls and Wake up Digital receptionist
- Integration changes for IIS and Abyss Webserver
Build Version 1.0.10405, 18 December 2009
- Bug in Check In/Check Out on Italian and similar cultures
- Call Costings on different cultures
Build Version 1.0.10143, 30 November 2009
- Bug in Check IN/OUT showing incorrect status
- Automatic restarting of services needed after Dial codes or Wake up IVR are added.
- View Calls showing incorrect costings
- Issue in incorrect number of voicemails
- Issues in CDR record generation.
- Known issue: (Only on 3CX Webserver Cassini).
If you uninstall 3CX Phone System for an upgrade, you will also need to uninstall the 3CX Hotel Module and re-install it after. To benefit from the CDR fixes, the latest build of the 3CX Phone System is needed (Version 8.0.10116) together with this version of the 3CX Hotel Module
Build Version 1.0.6717 4 May 2009
- A problem where the Hotel Service Would not Close Properly when restarting the Hotel Service.
- Log Reader in the Hotel Module
- Save Settings button in the Hotel Module
- Maid Codes in the Hotel Module