The following steps illustrate how to schedule a conference call:
- In the Call Conference tab, click on the “Schedule Conference” button
- The “Schedule Conference” dialog box will appear with you as the first participant
- You can add additional participants by selecting one or more extensions on the left hand side and clicking on the arrow button ‘>’.
- Specify the Name for the conference
- You must then specify the date and time the conference will be held at
- You can specify the conference DID number which is the number that external users should call in order to dial into the conference if, for example an employee is out of office
- You can describe the conference in the description textbox, which will be viewable by all the other participants
- Click the Schedule button. The participants will receive an email from 3CX Phone System informing them of the details for the conference call.
You can track scheduled conferences by clicking the “Scheduled Conferences” button as seen above.
A list of scheduled conferences will then appear on a dialog box, which could be used to edit or delete scheduled conferences.