Commercial Automated Dialer – Predictive Dialer – 3CX Based Call Center Solution
MDLsolutions Dialer/Predictive Dialer – Call Center Solution is a proven Windows based comprehensive, dynamic and easy to install/configure SIP/VoIP commercial dialer/call center solution that is low cost yet extremely reliable and well supported with a comprehensive feature set, for medium size call centers, or act as a standalone robo dialer. You can start off with as little as 4 channels (cloud version) or 10 channels (premised based version) and then easily scale up as needed.
Automated Dialer/Predictive Dialer Business Applications
CALL CENTER SOLUTION: Turns a 3CX IP PBX into a complete outbound and inbound Call Center Solution, that supports multi campaigns/multi call center teams and is fully integrated with 3CX, with a flexible Agent Interface and Call Center Manager application for managing/monitoring of the call center onsite or remotely.
AUTOMATED DIALER: Allows users to setup a completely automated dialer, that can play custom messages or text to speech to clients/answering machines. Can run automated phone response surveys or telephone number verification.
SURVEY’S: With the 3CX IP PBX you can further enable your survey team, by using the combined Predictive Dialing feature set that can guarantee an agent is available for every verified (not fax, not voice mail or busy) call, and using the Agent Interface you can create your own custom surveys that your agents can simply click on while on the call. Once the survey is complete you can either print a report or export the survey results.
CRM-SQL DATABASE CONNECTOR/INTEGRATION: With the Predictive Dialers SQL database you can easily attach your own SQL database in order to import records automatically, using the ‘set and forget’ SQL database connector and the URL auto launcher to connect to Microsoft’s Dynamics CRM or other web based CRM’s. Or you can directly integrate your 3rd party application through our open SQL database. Check our FAQ’s for details on integrating.
What are clients are saying
- 100% hands down the best software company I have ever worked with
- You have an exciting product that can really change the efficiency of business.
- Your support is great, we really appreciate the extra help.
Request a Free 7 day cloud trial
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free 7 days cloud trial.
(Ask about our low cost of ownership monthly payment program.)
Cloud Based Predictive Dialer/Call Center Solution:
- for 3CX IP PBX: $49.00 (monthly) Standard Predictive Dialer/Call Center Solution – 3CX IP PBX Version (Per Channel Licence) – Includes (software) Predictive Dialer, Agent Interface/s, 3CX Plug-in and Call Center Manager
- and 3CX IP PBX: $59.00 (monthly) Standard Predictive Dialer/Call Center Solution – 3CX IP PBX Version (Per Channel Licence) – Includes (software) Predictive Dialer, Agent Interface/s, 3CX Plug-in and Call Center Manager and 3CX IP PBX.
Premise Based: Except for support which is yearly, the premise based prices below are one time costs.
- Premise Based: $129.00 (one time cost) Robo Dialer/Stand Alone (No Agents) (Per Channel Licence – Minimum 10 licences)
- Premise Based: $189.00 (one time cost) Standard Predictive Dialer/Call Center Solution – 3CX IP PBX Version (Per Channel Licence – Minimum 10 licences) – Includes (software) Predictive Dialer, Agent Interface/s, 3CX Plug-in and Call Center Manager.
- Premise Based: $239.00 Universal SQL Connector – Predictive Dialer/Call Center Solution – 3CX IP PBX Version (Per Channel Licence – Minimum 10 licences) – Includes (software) Predictive Dialer, Agent Interface/s, 3CX Plug-in, Universal SQL Connector and Call Center Manager. This version (SQL Universal Connector) requires an additional one time $500.00 setup/configuration fee.
Support: Support (technical questions/updates/training) must be included in the purchase of any dialer/predictive dialer version.
- Support – Robo Dialer is $39.00 per channel/per year.
- Support – Predictive Dialer/Call Center Solution is $59.00 per channel/per year.
Custom Development: Additional custom features can be provided at an additional cost.