Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics & Sage Act! get 3CX telephony enabled with 3CX CRM integration module.
London, 18 July 2011 – 3CX, international telecommunications developer of Windows-based PBX software, today announced the launch of its new CRM module, which allows complete integration of telephony functions within a CRM package. This functionality increases user productivity, enhances reporting for management and improves customer service levels. With 3CX CRM integration, you can:
- Launch calls to contacts with a single click straight from the CRM application. No need to retype the phone number.
- Inbound calls are automatically linked to a customer record based on their caller ID and the customer record is brought up automatically upon receiving a call. This saves time for customer service personnel and allows more professional handling of calls, creating a better impression for customers.
- All calls are logged as call records in the CRM package. This allows sales personnel to easily keep track of calls made to a customer and to take notes of what needs to be actioned.
- Call activity reports become much more accurate and therefore meaningful to management as all calls are automatically logged without the need for the user to manually create activity records.
- Missed calls are logged and linked to the customer’s record so that customer service personnel can quickly call them back.
CRM integration for Microsoft Outlook is included as standard with the 3CX Phone System commercial licence. The 3CX CRM Integration module has a 30-day trial. Once the trial has ended, you’ll need to enter a licence key to keep the integration active.
Users of other CRM applications pay a small one-time fee of only €35/$50 per seat. Full pricing and ordering information is available here.
Other applications can be supported via the 3CX CRM API. Developers of CRM packages can easily integrate with 3CX using this API.
Application guides for each CRM package are available here:
Download the 3CX CRM Integration package from here.
3CX is the developer of 3CX Phone System – an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces a proprietary PBX. 3CX is more manageable and can deliver substantial cost savings besides increasing productivity. Leading companies worldwide such as Team Lotus, Ohio State University, MIT and RE/MAX use 3CX Phone System. 3CX Phone System for Windows has earned Windows Server Certification and has received numerous awards, including The Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, the Windows IT Pro magazine 2008 Editor’s Best Award and a Best Buy Award by Computer Shopper Magazine. 3CX has offices in the UK, USA, Germany, Cyprus, Malta, Australia and Hong Kong. For more information visit: https://www.3cx.com.