• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

SLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meggie

Reaction score
Hello,

I need an information about SLA. As I know it is service level agreement, and want to know how you calculate it in your report?

Hi Meggie,

You can find more details on this link https://www.3cx.com/ordering/
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.

How sla is calculated in your report?

Hi Meggie,

Sorry for the above link is wrong, this is the correct link https://www.3cx.com/3cxacademy/videos/intermediate/call-queues/ on slide 17.

Please note the SLA time must be set under Queue Preferences on Advanced option on queue settings.
If the call remains in the queue more than the time that you specified in the SLA time field then the system will calculate the calls that breached that SLA time.

I think you gave me a wrong link again. Can you tell exactly what is SLA time? you mean 80/20?

Hi Meggie,

The SLA time (Service Level Agreement) is the amount of time you commit to answer the call, as per company policy (that is, the queue supervisors or management decide that they want all calls to be answered within a certain amount of time) in seconds.

It is just a threshold you set, for example 120 seconds, meaning that you commit as a company to answer all calls before 120 seconds, or 2 minutes.

Reactions: Techops
thank you very much for the information.

Hi, was wondering if there is a way to determine which agent or agents did not answer the call that breached the SLA.

There is no specific way to achieve this as there is a report for abandoned Q calls the will let you know of the agent and how many times he has been polled but the call has to be abandoned not just breached the SLA. You can request for a report that does that in our ideas section of the forum and if it gets enough votes and it is technically possible it might get implemented in a future release.

There is no specific way to achieve this as there is a report for abandoned Q calls the will let you know of the agent and how many times he has been polled but the call has to be abandoned not just breached the SLA. You can request for a report that does that in our ideas section of the forum and if it gets enough votes and it is technically possible it might get implemented in a future release.
That is what I thought. Thank you for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.