• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Contacts information not saved

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielM

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Since last update if I am trying to edit an existing contact the information remains unchanged, especially the mobile number.
Also another issue that we encountered is that the name of the caller is not pulled from the database - used match exactly or match 10 or 9 numbers. Still not working.
Anyone else having same issue?

Can't edit/ delete/ remove a number from Phone field. Only adding/ edit another number in Mobile2 field is working correctly.

Hi Daniel, thanks for feedback

Daniel, for the second question (the Phone field) - which PBX version are you using? Please specify also the Service Pack number. I tried two PBX versions - on one happen, on the other one no, so I want to have a double check from you.

For the first question (caller Id not pulled from database), sorry, I don't understand. Cand you describe what are you doing (make a call, have an incoming call, editing a contact...)
Thanks

Hi Vali and thank you for your answer.
The 3CX iOS client version is 15.2.5.163 and the PBX version is 15.0.0 - I do not see any service pack number listed.

For the first question - when a call is received the caller name is displayed in the first place, also displayed as missed call, but if I'm navigating to the Recents tab, there is only the number without the name.

Thank you.

OK, I will update this tomorrow (I'm not at work right now so I cannot check properly).
However, I can confirm there is a bug with the Phone number, as you described, and it seems to be related with editing only - when I created a new contact all fields seems OK.
Thanks again!

Reactions: DanielM
Hi Daniel
I've checked, we had these issues on our "to fix" list, but somehow we missed them (they are pretty old ones, honestly).
Well, bottom line - we fixed them (15.2.6.176) so the next Beta and the official release should work OK.
Thank you very much for spotting them!
vali

Thank you Vali !

Hi Daniel
We just uploaded today a new beta, so please try it via TestFlight to see if it's working properly,
Thanks
vali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albert.f
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.