• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Extension unregistered on iOS/Windows client

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoMiFun

Reaction score
Hello,

I am having trouble to connect (for no reason since it did work well several days before) my first extension. The others connect well.
Extension 00 is unregistered, removed contact: sip:...

The IP is set to static, but the FQDN does not seem to redirect to the good IP...
Might it be the reason? The other phones connect correctly on the other extensions...

Thank you for your help.

The IP is set to static, but the FQDN does not seem to redirect to the good IP...

So...you've confirmed that the IP, the FQDN directs to, is not correct? If that's the case, then how are other devices registering? Does the 3CX Activity Log show a registration attempt, rejection? Is the device not registering, in a different location than devices that are working...blacklisted IP?

Hello, thank you for your quick reply.
I really don't understand what happened and why FQDN does not redirect to the right IP.
All phones including the problematic extension are now well registered again and working well.
In fact, I tried connecting from a different location, and it works. BUT, there was no blacklisted IP...
I really don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samuel_1997
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.