• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Some of my extensions do not have Wrap-up time

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustavskii

Reaction score
For some reason some of the extensions after update to the newest version
It is happening on Windows 3cx clients
All of the clients are updated to the newest version as well
How do I troubleshoot this issue?

Hello @gustavskii

Are your agents members of multiple queues?

@YiannisH_3CX

Yes, they are , around 3-4 queues at the same time

We are having same issue, 18 queues.

Please note that this a known issue where if an agent of multiple queues the wrap up time of one is not respected by others queues. With 1 agent per queue the wrap up time is respected.
This is already addressed and the fix will be included in the next service pack release.

Hi, thanks for confirming this, do you have an eta on the next release?

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA yet, but keep an eye out on our blog post for the latest releases and developments. https://www.3cx.com/blog/

Hi YiannisH_3CX,

Their a 2nd issue in SP3 related to agents in multiple queues.

If an extension is set to accept multiple calls, multiple queues will ring the same agents at the same time on multiple lines. Prior to the update each agent would receive 1 call at a time, never exceeding 1 line.

Can you please forward this along to the development team if they are not already aware of the issue?

@YiannisH_3CX

Have same issue but with agents who are not enabled to receive multiple calls
The setting "Receive multiple calls" is turned off, but some agents receive calls on multiple lines

Hi, this is a big issue for us with all of our agents in multiple queues. They are all receiving multiple calls on the one line and are not set to receive multiple calls. Once one of the calls presented to the agent is answered all of the others are abandoned. This is unacceptable and very bad for business with callers who have been on hold being dropped without warning just as they think they are about to be answered.
Can we please have an eta on a fix for this so that I can determine whether to roll back to the snapshot taken before the SP3 update or hold for the fix ?

Thankyou very much for the fix. Well done in getting this important fix in a timely manner. The resagents will stop glaring at me now.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Glad to see the issue has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.