• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Update problem on v.15.5 SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic.max

Reaction score
Always when i go to update panel, i receive this error:

Unable to reach 3CX Updates server. Check your internet connection and try again.

internet connection work fine

Hello @mic.max

Can you please make sure that you can correctly resolve downloads.3cx.com from your PBX machine?
You can also try settings 8.8.8.8 as your primary DNS. Once you do flush you DNS cache and restart the management console service. Try updating again.

Hello @mic.max

Can you please make sure that you can correctly resolve downloads.3cx.com from your PBX machine?
You can also try settings 8.8.8.8 as your primary DNS. Once you do flush you DNS cache and restart the management console service. Try updating again.

my dns resolve address donwloads.3cx.com, but the issue persist.

C:\Users\xxxxxxx>nslookup
Server predefinito: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.local
Address: 192.168.xxx.xxx
> downloads.3cx.com
Server: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.local
Address: 192.168.xxx.xxx
Risposta da un server non autorevole:
Nome: downloads.3cx.com
Address: 151.80.125.73
>

the management report 1 phone firmware to download, but i think this is not possible beacuse no new firmware are available for my snom 870 phones !

restart management console not solve problem!

So you have available downloads but you are still receiving an error? Have you tried settings your primary DNS as 8.8.8.8 ans clearing cache?

Last edited:
Reactions: r_lobo
Glad to issue has been resolved and thank you for sharing your solution. We will look into the downloads.3cx.com as it should also work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cc92260
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.