• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Queue - Music on Hold not playing when assigned a Playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Dinh

Forum User
Reaction score
In Settings > Music on Hold > Playlists, I created a playlist with 3 different .WAV files.

On a Call Queue, I updated the music on hold setting to my playlist, but it seems like it's still playing the GENERAL MOH under settings > Music on Hold

How do I fix it?

Hi Michelle,
So, is there a problem? you say it "seems" but is it? FYI: Captivate has a fix for having to upload multiple files. We have a script that downloads daily and saves into the correct place so daily content changes are no longer a problem..

Not sure if it is the same problem. This week I was trying to change the default music on hold. Not any queue music on hold but the default one in Settings->Music on Hold.

It didn't work until I edited the trunk and disable in its Options configuration page Supports Re-invite

Last edited:
Hi Michelle,
So, is there a problem? you say it "seems" but is it? FYI: Captivate has a fix for having to upload multiple files. We have a script that downloads daily and saves into the correct place so daily content changes are no longer a problem..

Yes, there is an issue. On a specific queue, the playlist that I assigned to the music on hold is not playing.

Hi Michelle,

Try setting the single .WAV file as music on hold without using the playlist feature - Does this part work, is the music playing?

If yes please check your 3cx services and look for the service called "3CX PhoneSystem 01 AudioProvider" if its not there, i suppose you did an automatically 3cx update, this way the service is not implemented and would require an backup-> reinstallation.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.