• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Eleven days with no Call Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I have 2 tickets open with 3CX support on the matters (reports & logs) and they have acknowledged the problem, and that it has been escalated to R&D for further research. It's been my experience that when a ticket gets to this stage, it's going to get addressed. The timeframe with which this gets handled is anyone's guess, but I would assume that all stakeholders understand that this is a critically important component of the system that cannot wait until SP4 or 16.x. There needs to be a hotfix for this, and quickly.

For what it's worth, I have 2 tickets open with 3CX support on the matters (reports & logs) and they have acknowledged the problem, and that it has been escalated to R&D for further research. It's been my experience that when a ticket gets to this stage, it's going to get addressed. The timeframe with which this gets handled is anyone's guess, but I would assume that all stakeholders understand that this is a critically important component of the system that cannot wait until SP4 or 16.x. There needs to be a hotfix for this, and quickly.
Fixing issues from SP2 took 3 months to complete. So you probably can't expect sooner response.
I would recommend downgrading to SP2 or better even to SP1, if you have backups with configuration of the PBX from these SP. It is not recommended or not possible to downgrade to previous SP using later SP backup of configuration.

Has anyone found a way to get call logs to show on their system? Jimbo, after having them remote in were they able to fix it for you?

https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/call-reports-time-is-not-correct.54192/page-2#post-224493

Nickyborg:

"Hi All

This is a confirmed bug with the "Today" filter - we have a fix for this and we guarantee it will be in SP4. 2-3 weeks time.

But for the time being, if you want to see the calls of TODAY, change the toggle to "Yesterday" until we ship the fix.

Another workaround is to get a client machine (your laptop for example) and change the timezone to be different from that of the server (even by 1 hour) and view the management console from that machine. If the timezone is not equal to that of the server, the call logs will show.

These are WORKAROUNDS to get your call logs until we make a fix.

Whoever wants the fix urgently and cannot wait 2 weeks send me a PM and I will help you."

Come on, 3CX, this is important! We need to see what calls are being made in real time. This has to be an easy fix and you need to assign resources to get this fixed today.

No excuse for this.
We just purchased v15 linux version for a client in the security business. After test for 2 days I see the logs also do not show after the first day. They also paid to have call recording. If this software is not working with the correct date and time (in real time) and to listen to recorded calls, we cannot use this product.

Did you document the fix for the rest of us?
You're the one who posted the thread where Nicky offered to help. Contact him or wait until it's updated in the next update which will most likely be very soon.

Reactions: the60
You're the one who posted the thread where Nicky offered to help. Contact him or wait until it's updated in the next update which will most likely be very soon.

Easy chief. In your experience just wondering if it was DIY

Fixing issues from SP2 took 3 months to complete. So you probably can't expect sooner response.
I would recommend downgrading to SP2 or better even to SP1, if you have backups with configuration of the PBX from these SP. It is not recommended or not possible to downgrade to previous SP using later SP backup of configuration.

Impossible to roll back, as it would mean losing 2 weeks of call data, which cannot be lost in a call center that handles 10k calls per day.

Inaccurate reports based on on a reporting bug (not based on raw data, which remains accurate), while unacceptable, is better than losing data.

What I will do going forward is scour these forums for feedback before installing any new SPs. Except for hotfix-based SPs, I will wait a few weeks before applying any updates. No different than any other platform really. I just need to stop being so excited about new features!

Reactions: Mark@EvoIT and AH2
Patch works. Let's close this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.