• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Increase Hard Drive Capacity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck1

Customer
Reaction score
I have a situation where im running a VPS and am needing to increase hard drive space. i upgraded my vps to a larger hard drive. is there a way to get 3cx to recognize the new hard drive size or do you have to reinstall?

There is no need for reinstalling the PBX.

If this is the same VPS, Shutdown VPS increase HD and power up VM, after that check the Dashboard; System Settings; Disk Usage.

If you are moving 3CX from one VPS to antoher then backup your 3cx config and restore it on that new VPS

Reactions: apostolis_3CX
Gparted.org. Free utility for expanding Linux and Windows partitions without data loss.

There is no need for reinstalling the PBX.

If this is the same VPS, Shutdown VPS increase HD and power up VM, after that check the Dashboard; System Settings; Disk Usage.

If you are moving 3CX from one VPS to antoher then backup your 3cx config and restore it on that new VPS
Did not work for me, any code you have to run when it boots up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.