• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Phones show as Unprovisioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartijnDoeland

Free User
Reaction score
Why do some phones show as unprovisioned in the admin?

Same phone, same firmware, same template (located on same switch in same office)

300 Yealink SIP-T19P_E2 53.82.0.20 BHV 300 ***** ***** 1599 192.168.9.115 UNPROVISIONED
310 Yealink SIP-T19P_E2 53.82.0.20 Bas 310 ***** ***** 1600 192.168.9.164 0015659F618F

Could be a number of reasons:
1. Were these new installs or had the phone been in use previously?
2. When installed onto the network, were the phones discovered by 3CX and did you assign the extension at that point?
3. Is the phone IP in the blacklist?
4. Have you entered into the phone interface to see if perhaps the provisioning IP and folders are there and correct?

Not knowing more about anything other than the symptom, it is hard to know what may or may not have been done till now. To get around it all, check the IP blacklist and remove if needed, do a factory reset and then see if discovered and can provision by assigning.

The phones were used previously but have had a factory reset.
The phones were added to the extensions in the admin
There are no blacklisted IP
Provisioning works, did a factory reset of the phone and all settings were retrieved from the 3cx server

I would just delete them, and see if they come back

Under Phone, select the unprovisioned phone and click on the X to the right

I do not have that option in phones. Unless i delete the phone completely under the extension.

Ok, that was the solution. Deleted the phone under the extension and then added again through phones.

Reactions: Techops
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.