• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Snom C520 WiMi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pambos

Bronze Partner
Reaction score
i have this phone which is still not supported by 3CX , i have assigned to the phone an extension , but i'm facing a weird issue the phone extension calls to it self every 15 minutes ,

any idea on how to solve this

i'm new to 3CX so if any clarification is needed i can provide

Hello @Pambos,

I have sent you a P.M

Thank you

What was the solution?

Please check your inbox
Thank you

The solution for this is as follows:

1. Go to Management Console > Settings > Parameters and search for CSTA_USER_AGENTS Parameter .

2. Replace the value of this parameter with the value below:

Fanvil X,Fanvil C400,Fanvil C600,Fanvil H,Htek UC8,Htek UC9,snom3,snomD,snom7,snom8,Yealink SIP-T19P_E2,Yealink SIP-T19_E2,Yealink SIP-T23,Yealink SIP-T27,Yealink SIP-T29,Yealink SIP-T4,Yealink SIP-T5,Yealink SIP-CP920,Yealink SIP-CP960,GrandStream GXP2170,GrandStream GXP2160,GrandStream GXP2140,GrandStream GXP2135,GrandStream GXP2130,GrandStream GXP17,GrandStream GXP16

3. Restart all PBX services

Reactions: Lluis
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.