• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Fax with Patton Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntnetzeband

Reaction score
Has anyone implemented Fax through a VoIP Gateway successfully.

We are using the Patton SN4114 for the VoIP Gateway and a HP PageWide Pro 577dw MFP as the printer.

I see the incoming call ring and auto answer but the fax transmission fails.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Additional information would be helpful. ATA involved? Is that the Patton , or it it a trunk gateway? Are you certain that your provider supports fax? Is the 3CX extension a "fax extension"? This is all local to the 3CX server?

Okay, I've gotten most of it figured out. I can receive faxes but can't send them. The Patton is connected to the printer, no ATA and I'm using a fax extension and my provider supports fax. I am getting a 488 not acceptable here error now when sending. I see some forums on 3CX about it but don't see any resolutions.

It turned out to be an issue with our service provider. Thank you for the quick response though!

Glad to the see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the post with your solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.