• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Recorded message to voicemail without pressing key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Lefevere

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hello fellow 3CX,

I'm building a call flow design for a farmacy with a voicemail box.
I figured out how i can send a recorded message to an e-mail adres as an attachment.

Is it possible to send the message without the caller pressing a DTMF key?.
I know there is an option that "Stop recording by pressing any DTMF key" but when i uncheck this the message isn't send to my e-mail adres.

Kind Regards,

Maurice

Hello @Maurice Lefevere,

Are you hanging up the call in order to stop recording? If that's the case, then please note that the execution will continue in the Disconnect Handler flow. So if you put your Email sender component in the "Audio recorded" branch, it will not be executed because the call is not active anymore.

In order to solve this, you would have to add the Email sender component to the "Disconnect Handler flow" as well.

We know that this is a very common need, and because of this we're adding a new "Record and Email" component, which does exactly what you need, without worrying about the Disconnect Handler flow. This is going to be released tomorrow, so please stay tuned to the 3CX blog so you know when the new CFD installer becomes available.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.