• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

KX-TGP600 cant get to provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz

Forum User
Reaction score
Hey,
Can anyone give me a little help, i understand 3cx doesnt support panasonic phones any more but there is still a few in circulation. My client was using another pbx system and we want to migrate them to 3cx, So does any one have a How-to for the KX-TGP600 etc

I just went into the GUI and manually provisioned mine. As I recall, it was pretty straight forward if you have any familiarity with VoIP devices. You can register to a number of "providers". Take the first one, and put in the settings from 3CX, for the extension you want it to become.

Hi I managed to get the phones connected to my 3cx setup. Only issue I have is they don't show Green within 3cx But they make and receive calls no problem. Any Idea

This is what I have, My server based on AWS so not sure if all the settings are correct

Attachments

• mmm.PNG
    mmm.PNG
    73.2 KB · Views: 107
Only comments would be ...

Usually the Authentication ID is the extension number.

not certain why the local port is 4241...but if it works for you..go for it

Register expire time should be overwritten by 3CX upon first registration, but if not, change to something like 1700.

I current have mine set up remotely, using STUN, and I'll have a look at the settings tomorrow, and let you know if I see anything vastly different.

Not certain why the extension is not showing green, but if it can receive a call...it's registered.

Well im no longer getting incoming calls through them, Only Out going calls

Power down the set, then power up, to cause it to register. Then check the 3CX Activity Log and see what IP and port shows. It should be the public IP of the router at the remote end (and port 4241, unless you've changed that). Also check that the phone is re-registering at least every 30 minutes (that's why I suggest setting to 1700 seconds).

Do you have STUN enabled? Are there other SIP devices at the same location? I'm assuming that the set is remote.

should be over
I changed the local port on the phones back to 5060, This was all ready set on the phones before. STUN was setup using my Static IP, But i have changed it to stun-eu.3cx.com , nothing comes through on the dashboards. Yes and it is a remote site.

I will check the settings on mine later today. Are there other sets at that location? Do you see a registration attempt on the PBX?

Hey, yeah there no attempt in the dashboard to register. But still can make calls out, extension is red,
Can call extensions but other extensions can’t call these.

Strange I don’t know what I’m missing.

What is your set up at that location? Are there multiple extensions (devices), or just the Panasonic? If multiple, then how many, and are they simply "behind a router"?
Just trying to get an idea of what else may be going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.