• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CallBack Scheduler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Glasspool

Customer
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am looking for some guidance with managing the call backs on a Call Queue.

As is stands now, I anticipate the feature built into the Call Queues can potentially get a little messy, as this is a busy medical centre I am configuring.

It might be nice to front the queue with something a little smarter than simply enabling call backs and having the phones ringing off the hook!

If anyone has any examples or experience with this some advise would be much appreciated. I have yet to get my feet wet with CFD however it doesn't look that scary.

The call flows are like so.

Mobile call comes in ---> Caller is presented with a nice message saying they have the option for a call back. --> Call Back required then placed into a Call Back queue. If not required then placed into normal Queue.

I actually suspect I could do this with the build in Digital receptionist however I was wondering if we could be a bit smarter with it?

You can create a CFD app and send inbound calls to this app. Then your app plays the message, and depending on the option the caller number is added to a queue, or the call is transfered to a normal queue where the caller can stay until they are assisted by an agent.

If the callback is queued, then you can create a dialer using the CFD to make the call to this customer at the right time. You can take a look at the following guides on how to create dialers:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/cfd-creating-outbound-dialer/
https://www.3cx.com/docs/cfd-predictive-dialer/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YBow
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.