• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Salesforce is not creating an activity object for calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb Williams

Reaction score
I am using Salesforce integration and have Journaling checked and it is not creating and activity record for incoming and outbound calls. Outbound calls I am using Chrome click to dial.

Please check the Salesforce.log file from "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows\Logs". If there is any problem creating the call activity, you will see it there.

Ok i have reviewed the log and what am I looking for? I not seeing an error, see attached file.

Attachments

• 3CXPhoneForWindows.log
    645.8 KB · Views: 7
You should have a "Salesforce.log" file in that folder. If you don't have it, then the plugin is not being loaded. Do you see the Salesforce option when you go to 3CXPhone > Settings > Advanced > Integration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leo13215464
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.