• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Aguilar

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

call script (2).jpg

Our client is using Elastix, since the elastix already bought by 3cx.
one of the reasons why they want to replace the Elastix due to reports and also INQUIRY TYPE you can see on the image. that is a drop down menu where the agent can select what type of inquiry.

My question is, Is 3cx have this kind of features?

This image will pop up when there is an incoming call.

Thanks
Andro

Hi Jimbo,

Can you give us CRM with this kind of features?
but why 3cx remove this features in Elastix since they bought Elastix instead of enhancing this features.?

Thanks
Andro

3CX is a phone product. It is not a CRM product. CRMs do a better job at CRM while letting the PBX be best at what it does. That link I gave you shows all of the CRMs available. Most if not all do what you are asking for. I'm not a CRM expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

A company buys a product for market share.

I concur withjimbo59. 3CX does not have this capability. However, you could use an existing CRM plugin for this purpose provided the CRM supports this feature, or you could build a custom web page / plugin for this purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.