• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

integration with my CRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tszczotkowski

Reaction score
hello,
I'm new in this forum and i have problem.
I must integration clinet 3cx with my CRM. crm in website and i don't know better write program in C# as plugin in 3cx or add program to behavior as bat or jar.

so where i can look for documentation C# to 3cx to write programas and plugins?

Program must recognize extension and external number and show website user where recognize external numer.

Hello,

You have 2 options for CRM integration with 3CX:
- Sever side. Please follow this guide: https://www.3cx.com/docs/crm-integration/
- Client side. You need to create a plugin for 3CXPhone: https://www.3cx.com/call-center/crm-integration/

Kind regards.
Hi! Help me please. I created the plugin but I do not understand whether it was connected to the client or not. How do I find out? The plugin is not captured by the application, if you try to remove it, it is freely deleted. Hence the library does not work? I did everything according to the instructions. Professional, all redist are. VS2017.

If you're using the client side approach, please ensure that you have a PRO license activated on your 3CX server. That only works in that case.

If you're using the client side approach, please ensure that you have a PRO license activated on your 3CX server. That only works in that case.
PRO is active!
Plugins work VERY strange. https://www.3cx.com/call-center/crm-integration/ - this code incorrect. And now we're create simple Class Library Project C#.
1. The key is not valid in the example, namely <add key="CRMPlugin" value="CallNotifier,3CXPhoneTapiPlugin,CallTriggerCmdPlugin"/> - put in 3CXWin8Phone.user.config - WRONG WAY.
2. Plugins once again created only work if the key is added -
<add key = "CRMPlugin" value = "My, DotNetScriptPlugin" /> where "My" are our own class.
3. The example supplied with the note how to write your plug-in is already there at the installation and nothing needs to be copied as written in the description of item 3.

Which is the right approach I should use when developing the client side plug-in. The code sample and the Explanations to it are not correct.
And now the question is, so there is the correct documentation, how to develop your plug-in? Since the present version of the note is not correct ...

Last edited:
Screenshot PRO ACTIVE added:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13
Anybody help me please. Can we get a smile example, load plugin and call any number. My many-hour attempts did not lead to the result. Please give an example.(((

I wrote about this example above. It does not work the calls do not work through the command line. And this example is not built correctly. Asked the smallest example it seems impossible to get? Plzzz. If I manage to write, I will lay out a very easy example of working with your API for everyone. Since your example is very confusing and the documentation leaves much to be desired.

I still have a problem with my integration. I wrote simple plugin in CallTriggerCMDPlugin.cs and copy all files to 3cxPhone but did not work and i add

<add key="CRMPlugin" value="CallNotifier,3CXPhoneTapiPlugin,CallTriggerCmdPlugin"/>

private void callHandler_OnCallStatusChanged(object sender, MyPhonePlugins.CallStatus callInfo)
{
//my code
String openWeb = String.Format("http://xyz/zzz/xyz/find_email/?email={0}", callInfo_OtherPartyNumber);
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(openWeb);

LogHelper.Log(Environment.SpecialFolder.ApplicationData, "CallTriggerCmd.log",
String.Format("CallStatusChanged - CallID='{0}' - Incoming='{1}' - OtherPartyNumber='{2}' - State='{3}'", callInfo.CallID, callInfo.Incoming, callInfo_OtherPartyNumber, callInfo.State));
Callback(channel => channel.CallStatusChanged());

}

i must have pro version that start this program and I wrote it well?

Last edited:
I still have a problem with my integration. I wrote simple plugin in CallTriggerCMDPlugin.cs and copy all files to 3cxPhone but did not work and i add

<add key="CRMPlugin" value="CallNotifier,3CXPhoneTapiPlugin,CallTriggerCmdPlugin"/>

i must have pro version that start this program and I wrote it well?
No You have chosen the wrong path.
add full code, because one event handler is not understood. And i help u

If you just neet to launch an URL when you receive an inbound call, there is no need to develop your own plugin. You can just use the "launch external app" feature in 3CXPhone > Settings > Advanced > Behavior. Then you configure it to launch your browser, adding the %CallerNumber% parameter in the URL.

yes, but i must use external number, and interior number must ignor this aplication :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.