• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Add USB headset phone + mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAname

Reaction score
I've read somewhere on the forums/docs that it's possible to choose the device you want to call/get called from. This should be possible by clicking on the phone in your 3cx webclient and choose the device. However after I added my iPhone I've only got the option: "3CX Mobile Client". I've checked settings but I cant add something there..

How can I add my desktop device and ring with that when I choose to?

Hello @JustAname

Please note that you can have multiple devices registered under one extension. Once you do and if the devices are in the list of 3CX fully supported devices, the WebClient will list them as device you can use to make calls. Once you choose one of the devices and you initiate a call the call will be sent to the device of your choice.
But on incoming calls all registered devices will ring as the PBX will send the Invite to all devices under the target extension.

Reactions: craigreilly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artioslab
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.