• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX support analogue adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Drabble

Customer
Reaction score
About to go live with 3CX and I have just been told that an analogue payphone we have on site goes through our old analogue switchboard.

Can anyone recommend an analogue adapter which is compatible with 3CX so we can keep this payphone in service?

Thanks.

Patton have a suitable unit. M-ATA

Just looked at FXS/DECT settings - would that work under the Patton 2 Port FXS GW or would I need to add that under a different location or template?

If you want a 3CX supported device that can handle this you can opt for the Patton 4112 JS (FXS unit) however this is over-kill for a 1 x FXS handset.

Patton MATA or Grandstream handytones 701 device both are manual setup but very easy to configure.

FYI if you are looking for FAX support always go for a full blown gateway as specified above (4112).

Thanks for the replies - will have a look at the Patton MTA - I may even try and persuade them to remove it as most people have mobiles and don't use payphones.

Does the payphone require current reversal for answer supervision (coin collect) ? Many do, so something to keep in mind. If you are going to manually provision, Cisco also makes the basic two line SPA112.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.