• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Database Xml

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctgalega

Reaction score
Hello
I want to create a database in xml with a telephone number and an assigned extension, and once calls come in according to the telephone number of the data that goes directly to the corresponding extension.

Thanks.

I need help and opinion.

Thanks

Reactions: craigreilly
thanks,

thank you, I'll try it and I'll tell you

How would my script be correct?

how to use databases in 3cx, I want to use a simple database where you have 1 phone number and an assigned extension. once the database number enters it will automatically call the assigned extension. Any help or example?

Here you have an example of how to access a database:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/cfd-creating-phone-support-portal-4/

You should pass the variable "session.ani", which contains the caller number, to the database, and the database should return the extension number. Then you just transfer the call using a Transfer component.

how would the code in the database that contains this: Phone = 982123456 extension = 151 for the phone 982123456 to enter the call flow automatically jump to extension 151? How do i enter that in the CFD?

Hello!

I tell you my idea that I want to develop!

I want to connect in a call flow a database in .CSV format with the following parameters:
Telephone, 982123456
Extension, 150

When I enter the phone number 982123456 I want to automatically go to extension 150.
Can anybody help me?

I have created the file .CSV and its corresponding c # but when I draw the flow I do not understand very well to 3cx where I must place everything and its variables I do not understand them

If you need help building the CFD application, we can help.

Hello!

I tell you my idea that I want to develop!

I want to connect in a call flow a database in .CSV format with the following parameters:
Telephone, 982123456
Extension, 150

When I enter the phone number 982123456 I want to automatically go to extension 150.
Can anybody help me?

I have created the file .CSV and its corresponding c # but when I draw the flow I do not understand very well to 3cx where I must place everything and its variables I do not understand them

Hey,

Send me a message if you like :) What you can is create a database lookup of that number. Then on CFD you can ask it to go to a certain extension :)

Dan

Thanks, but why not for this chat?

See the image attached. That is kind of what it would look like :)

Attachments

• example.PNG
    example.PNG
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for the image, but what variable you insert in the first brach?

Hi, please I need help in this code C#. this is for a proyect with CSV

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;

namespace TextFileValidator
{
class Validator
{

public bool ValidateCSV( string fileContent, string id, string pin)

{
string Telefono, Extension;

foreach (string line in fileContent.Split('\n'))

{

string[] lineParts = line.Trim().Split(',');

if (lineParts.Length == 2)

{

Telefono = lineParts[0];

Extension = lineParts[1];

if (id == Telefono && pin == Extension)

return true;

}

}

return false;

}
}
}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICT BE Peleman
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.