• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Cant hear the caller with yeahlink dect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Walter

Reaction score
hello,
As it says i cant hear the caller with my yeahlink dect w56h. The phone rings the caller hears me, but cant hear him.

However under the Same extension i have set Up a iPhone. Both phone Are ringing, And when i use the iPhone instead everything Runs peaches...
Mike

And how is this set up? Are the devices all on the same LAN as the 3CX server?

All on a remote LAN? If remote, are you using and SBC, or VPN at the location, or are the devices simply behind a router?

If they are simply behind a router, has each been given a unique local port? Are you using STUN?

I had the same issue, and I found the solution by ticking the option : PBX delivers audio under the 3CX Management Console for the concerned extension.
Hope it will helps.

And how is this set up? Are the devices all on the same LAN as the 3CX server?

All on a remote LAN? If remote, are you using and SBC, or VPN at the location, or are the devices simply behind a router?

If they are simply behind a router, has each been given a unique local port? Are you using STUN?
Yes, they Are in the same lan
What you mean withunique port. ?
Using stun??
This here is new for . Me

If the devices are all running on the same LAN as the 3CX sever, then these sorts of audio issues are rare. You can try setting the extension options to PBX delivers audio which will force all audio packets back through the PBX rather than going direct from one device to the other. That may fix the issue, but doesn't explain why it is happening. You can check the 3CX activity Log after one of the calls to see if there are any errors. It may also be a firewall/router/switch issue that is blocking some off the ports used for audio, again, rare on a set-up where everything is local, but it can happen.

It may also be a problem with the Yealink set itself.

Last edited:
Can you also please provide a .pcap file for both calls, yealink and iphone, so that calls can be compare?

The Last two calls Are at the Same time
First the yeahlink rings, After 6 sec the iPhone and i hat then a Chat with this extension
How to get the pcap file

How to get the pcap file
Hit the CAPTURE Button at the top of that page then try to make the calls giving you a problem.

When done - send it to someone via Private Conversation only (dropbox, onedrive link) as it contains sensitive material.

I had the same issue, and I found the solution by ticking the option : PBX delivers audio under the 3CX Management Console for the concerned extension.
Hope it will helps.

Except this is really a testing change only - and should not be a long term solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.