• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

HTTP GET request

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru2gr8

Forum User
Reaction score
Hello 3CX Expert,

I have 3cx installed on cloud & all phone system working perfect. now I want to make arrangement so that system create HTTP GET request whenever any incoming call comes on the system (3cx Extension) as:-

"https://www.mydomain.com/3CXcallback?from=$[from]$&phonenumber=$[to]$&time=$[time]$"

my back system is ready to received/processed the request. so basically i want to link 3cx in such a way that whenever any call received by 3CX system, 3CX generate HTTP URL request with phone numbers & time information . i have only a free account from 3cx. so is this thing possible in free account ?
three variable i want to pass ID for Incoming Phone number, phone number received call & time

i know in call flow we are able to add this type of functionality but i am on free account & call flow is not possible for me.

thanks

Last edited:
You have two choices (1) 3CX Phone for Windows can be configured to call an executable, and this executable can make the HTTP request (advanced settings --> Behavior), or (2) you can create a service / daemon that can capture new call events (using the call control API) and you can issue the command there. Both approaches should work with the free edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.