• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

503 Service Unavailable - only on one external called number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Furse

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,

We are getting an odd error when calling one specific external number. The call rings once then fails with Server Internal Error displayed on the handset.

I've replaced the external number with nnnnnnnnnnn because it's a valid working number - I can call it fine from my mobile!

Activity log shows the following:

05/24/2018 5:05:34 PM - Call to T:Line:10000>>nnnnnnnnnnn@[Dev:sip:[email protected]:5060] from L:1954.1[Extn:289] failed, cause: Cause: 503 Service Unavailable/INVITE from xx.xx.xx.xx:5060

05/24/2018 5:05:34 PM - Exception: ParseException E:\jenkins\workspace\15.5SP4\SPBuild\Sources\3rdParty\Resiprocate\rutil/ParseBuffer.hxx:230, Parse failed unexpected eof in context:
nnnnnnnnnnn
^
@ E:\jenkins\workspace\15.5SP4\SPBuild\Sources\3rdParty\Resiprocate\rutil/ParseBuffer.hxx:230

System is 15.5, ISDN trunk via a Patton Smartnode. All other calls work fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

If you can reach it from another device (your mobile), and other outgoing calls work fine, then it is probably one of two things ...
either the call is being rejected, at the destination, because of the Caller ID you are sending, or, your provider is having an issue in passing the call on (perhaps the carrier that they use).

I would see if your provider can offer any assistance.

I will have to agree with @leejor on this one. Your provider should be able to help you determine why this specific number cannot be reached by the PBX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.