• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Audio drops at 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarWill

Reaction score
Hello All,
I am having an issue where my audio drops every 15 minutes, but the call does not drop. Any suggestions?

My phone system is - 3CX version 15.5.5

My conference phone with issue is - Phone Model SoundStation IP 7000, Part Number 3111-40000-001 Rev: P,
UC Software Version 4.0.13.1445, BootROM Software Version 5.0.8.0935

We are making calls to Skype and Zoom numbers.

The call is made correctly, but at the 15 minute mark - the audio drops...

Thanks

Does this only happen on Skype and Zoom calls, or to other (outside or inside) calls as well?

Only on this phone?

What type (provider?) of trunks the calls passing over?

Is there anything in the 3CX Activity log, for one of the calls, at the point the audio drops? Does the audio ever come back, or do you have to terminate the call? Does it affect audio in both directions?

Last edited:
Is the issue only with the mentioned phone? What happens if you make a call from a different device or 3CX client?
The 15 minute mark sounds suspicious as a lot of providers send re-invites every 15 minutes to make sure the other side is still there. Check the activity log when this happens and see if an invite arrives for the same call

So I currently separated out the phone system from our network system to test. I will update once the test come back...
Thanks

Let us know of the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinalsa
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.