• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved 3CX not responding to keypresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech10

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Brand new 3cx setup, just installed today. All updates installed, newest firmware on brand-new, right out of the box phones.

Yealink T48S and T41S phones.

I can dial out, dial other extensions, etc, but once connected to VM or to a Digital Receptionist, 3CX either does not receive any keypresses from the Yealink phones, or the phones are not sending them.

For example, if I dial into voicemail and get the voice requesting I enter my password, and I do so, 3CX behaves as if I had not pressed any buttons at all. I can hang up, etc, but keypresses invoke no response whatsoever from the system. If I dial into a DR from a phone and press one of the configured keys, no response.

Any suggestions? I'm a little stumped on this one...

Hello @tech10

Are you using the default template for the phones and the supported firmware? Also are the phones remote to the PBX or local?
If remote are you using STUN or SBC?

OK, disregard - resolved. I had some odd gateway and DNS settings on the 3CX server that were causing the issues. Removed the weird entries, and everything started working.

Thanks!

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.