• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

New Installation and Grandstream GXP2000 & GXP2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel Lemaire

Customer
Reaction score
Hi,

I plan to test 3CX on a local configuration first (no cloud) and have the opportunity to have 2 phones Grandstream GXP2000 & GXP2010.

Are these old models compatible? It's for testing, so if I switch later my installation on production, I'll buy new one;-)

Thanks in advance for your support.

Michel

These models are not supported, does not mean they will not work but you will have to setup them up manually and probably miss a lot of functions a supported phone can do

List of supported phones -
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/

For testing, I would use a supported phone.

You can also test the system using 3CX clients. There are 3CX clients available for windows, MacOS, android and IOS. You can also try the web client.
For testing a system it is always best to use supported devices to avoid any issues and get the full functionality out of the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.