• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Firmware Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartijnDoeland

Free User
Reaction score
Since the last service pack the option install a custom firmware in the Yealink no longer functions.
Choosing the standard firmware works however. The Lydis option doesn't.

is this enabled for you?

Yes. See image
Capture.JPG

I have the same problem over here. Default yealink firmware works, but the Lydis one doesn't push to the phone.

To install/upgrade to the LYDIS firmware of a Yealink phone, the phone must already have a version of LYDIS firmware on it.
This means that you cannot from 3CX go from Yealink Firmware to LYDIS firmware. The initial switch must be done by your LYDIS distributor first. What this does allow you though is to maintain you LYDIS firmware up-to-date from the Management Console.

Before someone assumes something, I also want to say that it is Yealink that does not allow the switch from regular Yealink firmware to LYDIS. If you check the Yealink logs when you try to do so, you will see yourself as the log message does stand out.

OK, thanks to my supplier who told me to upgrade all my phones, none have the original Lydis firmware anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.