• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Issue with Windows 3cx PBX installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritesh

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been trying to install the 1-Year free Windows 3cx PBX on my windows pc. Though, I have been followed the first time installation process, my installation seems to be struck. The 3cx PBX Web configuration page has been displaying 'Creating PBX..... Binding instance to user....' for the last 24 hours.

What am I missing here? May I request for some help and guidance?

Thanks

tell us a bit more about the windows pc.
is it dedicated to 3CX? What windows version is it? full updates?

Hi Stefan,
The Windows PC is running windows 10. It is a 64-bit operating system on x64-based processor.
The PC has 4GB of RAM and Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor @ 2.10GHz.
The Windows OS is up to date and has all the updates delivered until now.
Just for the information, there is also the Avast Anti-virus installed on the PC.

I do intend to use this PC only for 3cx PBX. So, it is dedicated for 3cx PBX.
Thanks.

Machine need to be Pro or above -
https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/

I would disable Avast until you have the software installed, then add the following exclusions to the software - C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\* , C:\ProgramData\3CX\*

Reactions: NickD_3CX
Hi Saqqara,

The PC has Windows 10 Pro.
Thanks for your suggestion. Once I disabled Avast, I was able to successfully install the client.
Now, I have enabled Avast and also included the exclusions to the software - C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\* , C:\ProgramData\3CX\*.

Thanks.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.