• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

.Net CRM Client Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatai Okeleji

Reaction score
Hello, I did an integration with the MyPhoneCrmIntegration.dll windows plugin and I discovered that the call status (OnCallStatusChanged) event does not return the originator parameter, is there any workaround for this?

What information do you need?

I'm not sure I follow what you are looking for, but if you are looking for the extension logged into 3CX phone, use this:

private async void callHandler_OnCallStatusChanged(object sender, CallStatus callInfo)
{
IExtensionInfo extensionInfo = sender as IExtensionInfo;
string myExtension = extensionInfo.Number
}

I'm not sure I follow what you are looking for, but if you are looking for the extension logged into 3CX phone, use this:

private async void callHandler_OnCallStatusChanged(object sender, CallStatus callInfo)
{
IExtensionInfo extensionInfo = sender as IExtensionInfo;
string myExtension = extensionInfo.Number
}

Thank you,

But the scenario is, there is an incoming call. The above event is triggered.

I need the callInfo.originator and callInfo.originatorName parameters, which should be the caller's extension. They both come back as null.

To reiterate

private void callHandler_OnCallStatusChanged(object sender, MyPhonePlugins.CallStatus callStatus)
{
string originator = callStatus.originator;
string originatorName = callStatus.originatorName;
}

They both come back null

callInfo. OtherPartyName
callInfo. OtherPartyNumber

Sorry about the space between the "." and the "O". The forum keeps replacing with a happy face.

These should not be blank unless your carrier is not passing caller ID information

Thank you, I use the 3cx softphone and a server installed on my machine.

Who is my carrier in this case?

callInfo. OtherPartyName
callInfo. OtherPartyNumber

Sorry about the space between the "." and the "O". The forum keeps replacing with a happy face.

These should not be blank unless your carrier is not passing caller ID information

To come back to this, both of those fields return the presently logged in extension, not the originator of the call in an incoming call scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.