• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Store In DB digits from caller and from DESTINATION...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simone Rota

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi,
I need to ask the Caller some number and store them in SQL, that part should not be a problem.

The hard part is:
Step 1: Caller talks to a Technician
Step 2: Technician forward the Caller to the CFD Queue (that asks the Caller to digit the code)

Beetween Step 1 and Step 2... Is it possible to ask the Techincian (before than the Caller) another code to save in a variable of the Queue?

I need in a Queue to have 2 numbers stored in variables, one typed by the caller and one by the receiving

Some clues?

Thanks

Simo

Hi,
I need to ask the Caller some number and store them in SQL, that part should not be a problem.

The hard part is:
Step 1: Caller talks to a Technician
Step 2: Technician forward the Caller to the CFD Queue (that asks the Caller to digit the code)

Beetween Step 1 and Step 2... Is it possible to ask the Techincian (before than the Caller) another code to save in a variable of the Queue?

I need in a Queue to have 2 numbers stored in variables, one typed by the caller and one by the receiving

Some clues?

Thanks

Simo

Hello Simo,

The Technician can't talk to the CFD app. If they transfer the caller to the CFD app, they will be out of the call. What you can do is provide another way for the Technician to enter the code, for example a web page. So the Technician would be talking to the caller and enters the code somewhere in a web page. Then they transfer the call to the CFD app. From the CFD app you can ask the code to the caller, and then save it to the database along with the Technician extension (it is available in a session variable). Then you can bind the information entered by the CFD app and the information entered by the Technician in the web page.

Kind regards.

Yes, that was also my thought.

Thank you very much

You can get the number of the extension transfering the call to the CFD app in the session variable "session.transferingExtension".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.