• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved DialNow Provisioning for Yealink phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hello,

We have 890 yealink phones of variying models (T42G T42S T46G T46S CP860).
We had a dialnow.xml file done back when we had version 14.

Not sure when but the dialnow no longer works and can't seem to figure it out why.

Does anyone know how to get this working again? 3CX support wont help cause they state you cannot edit the default template which has the line DIalNow but is commented out.

Thanks

Yes, you need to write a new template for v15.

I believe I have a copy for v15 which should work - PM me and I will send it across.

the template we use has the DialNow commented out.

Looks like this line does not have any impact on that feature.

The y0000000000xx.cfg also has that line. I just put in the provisining linkand it's working. But i dont know who/what feeds info into this file if anything.

ok, found my issue.

the y0000000000xx.cfg had the url as HTTPS://.....

If I change to HTTP it works fine. I think this relates to the certificate somehow.

Great! if you need anything further and/or get issues with what you have done I still have a template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.