• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx managing email notifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaby

Free User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

The 3cx notifications are really important for me to keep. But today i'm receiving something like 400 mails by hours for the logs to say me : 486 Busy here/603 declined call/Trunk:Sip errors ... But I'm needing this logs. I'm not checking them when all is good and no one client call me so do you have a solution to manage/class/sort this mails on an 3cx interface or module or package or add-on or same with another software working with 3cx allowing the monitoring and the display of this mails properly and friendly.

(I thought about a kind of module allowing 3cx to send his notifs sorted or classed in some slack channels too.)

All informations are good for me to know.

Ps: I'm using 3cx on a Debian Vm with a bridge network cart, and i'm using the version 15.5.10244.4

Thanks you for your attention.

Gaby

the current version would say who is having issues in the email. i would say someone IS having issues.

Thanks you for the response Craigreilly !

I'm not having mails issues, but i'm just asking if anywhere it exists a solution to display this notifications on a friendly and well-sorted interface like an kind of add-on on 3cx.

In "Settings, Email, Notifications" you can select what ones you want to receive, i have my main email mail address and all mail is sent there in my mail server i have global rules set to redirect some to a second 3cx mail box.. eg registered / unregistered and less important messages. Trunk fails or PBX errors still pass to the main mail box. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.