• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

CC API, DLLNotFound Exception

Status
Not open for further replies.

elektroKa

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm currently working with CallControlAPI and trying to make console application(C#, VS 2013) to test logging calls, like NotificationsMonitor in samples. It worked fine several times, but suddenly it starts to give exception:
"An unhandled exception of type ' System.DllNotFoundException " in 3cxpscomcpp2.dll
Additional information: unable to load DLL "tcxpscom_native": the specified module was not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"
On the line:
"var dns = PhoneSystem.Root.GetDN();"
And I have no idea what was changed since the last succesful launch... I've tried to change reference to 3cxpscomspp2 in project from "C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Bin"(like in sample) to "C:\Program Files\3CX Phone System\Instance1\Bin", but it doesn't help with this strange exception.
I will be very grateful for an any hint in which direction to look for a solution.

Sorry, found answer, problem resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.