• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved BLF key setup on Yealink thru stun

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorC

Customer
Reaction score
Hi all, is there a trick to getting the BLF keys to work on Yealink phones thru stun. I thought I just had to add them under the ext and them would show up. Do I have to do something with the phone first?

Thanks

Just add them to the phone under the Extensions/BLF tab and then go to the phones menu, select the phone and reprovision the phone.

Chuck

That is what I thought, but when I repro. it does not set and of the keys on the 2 phones. Call the lines on the web page of the phone are set to N/A

confirm it is there in config file?
phone tab - click phone - click +Config to download.

if this is the place to look, then no. And on the other phone it has that greyed out to even hit the config

##########################################################################################
## Programmable Key ##
##########################################################################################
#X ranges from 1 to 13.
#programablekey.x.type--Customize the programmable key type.
#The valid types are:
#0-N/A 2-Forward 5-DND 6-Redial 7-Call Return 8-SMS 9-Direct Pickup 13-Spead Dial
#22-XML Group 23-Group Pickup 27-XML Browser 28-History 29-Directory 30-Menu 31-Switch Account 32-New SMS
#33-Status 40-PTT 43-Local Phonebook 44-Broadsoft Phonebook 45-Local Group 46-Broadsoft Group 47-XML Phonebook 50-Keypad Lock
#PTT-add a specified prefix number before the dialed number.
#programablekey.x.line--Configure the desired line to apply the key feature. It ranges from 0 to 5.
#programablekey.x.value =
#programablekey.x.xml_phonebook--Specify the desired remote phonebook/local group/BSFT phonebook for the programmable key. This parameter is only appilicable to the feature XML Group/Local Group/Broadsoft Group.
#programablekey.x.history_type =
#programablekey.x.label--This parameter is only available to the key 1 to key 4.
programablekey.1.type =
programablekey.1.line =
programablekey.1.value =
programablekey.1.history_type =
programablekey.1.label =
programablekey.1.xml_phonebook =
programablekey.2.type = 47
programablekey.2.line = 1
programablekey.2.value =
programablekey.2.history_type =
programablekey.2.label = 3CX PBook
programablekey.2.xml_phonebook =

has the cofig button grayed out I mean, and all the others too

Have you open up port 5001 to the 3CX system, as provisioning is done via https

How do you provisioned the phone , via 3CX console or manually.

yes, it's not hosted by us tho, I can see the other phone on the system and it is able to be done. Must be this phone. It's a 40G and I had to use a 40P template as I did not see that phone on the list.

What version of 3CX, as it is in the list of phones in 15.5 sp4

yes 15.5 sp4

ok, fixed that, but still if I highlight it in Phones page, only thing that lights up is the password. And the other phone that's a 42S says it's not supported even tho it has the firmware on it they say should be...

Are you running 3cx std or custom templates

std.. nothing special.. 2 phones and a box hosted by Siptrunk… this is just a demo setup

I can confirm 40G is NOT on the list when you add a phone.

This is the list of phones on own 15.5 sp4 - t40g is after t29g.If it does not exist them I would ask Siptrunk

upload_2018-6-20_23-42-1.png

what I see

Attachments

• phones.PNG
    phones.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello @VictorC

Please note that T40G should be there for you to add. If it is not then that would suggest that the templates on the installation are not the default. Navigate to Settings / Templates and browse for the yealinkT4x.ph.xml and check if the phone is present there.

SOLVED, thanks for the help everyone. This turned out to be the of the updates did not install correctly, after spinning up a new system it was fine.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.