• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Not automatically logging out from queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteSasch

Reaction score
Hello,

Since I've updated my 3CX to v15.5.0, I'm not automatically logged out from queue when I'm in "Do Not Disturb" mode. I've checked "Set to Available during office hours" (so that 3CX is changing my status to "Do Not Disturb" outside the office hours and to "Available" inside the office hours), which is working fine. But I've also checked "Log out from queues" (when in "Do Not Disturb" mode), and that's not happening.
What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Hello @WhiteSasch

Can you please let us know of the exact version of the PBX you are using? You can see the exact build number on the Dashboard under the information column.
Also when the extension changes to DND do you receive calls from the Queue? Where do you see that the extension is not logged out?

Hello @WhiteSasch

Can you please let us know of the exact version of the PBX you are using? You can see the exact build number on the Dashboard under the information column.
Also when the extension changes to DND do you receive calls from the Queue? Where do you see that the extension is not logged out?
Hello,

Thanks for your answer. The build number is 15.5.13103.5. I tried it now and I don't receive calls from the queue when i'm in DND, indeed. I can see the extension isn't logged out in the 3CX app on iPhone or in the 3CX program on Windows. The 'Q' icon, underneath the status (for example "Do Not Disturb") is not greyed out.

Please note that since your global Queue status is "Logged In" this will not change when the extension is set to Do Not Disturb. You will see your status changing in the Switchboard / Queue manager however and the extension will stop taking calls. This is how it is designed to work.

Please note that since your global Queue status is "Logged In" this will not change when the extension is set to Do Not Disturb. You will see your status changing in the Switchboard / Queue manager however and the extension will stop taking calls. This is how it is designed to work.
Okay, solved, thanks!

Glad i could help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imperial Treasure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.