• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Audio mic problem on Mac OS after Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

flo.kalango

Reaction score
Hi, after updating to new 3cx client for mac which comes with update 15.5, i have much distortion with audio in. Mics are okay, audio recording with system works fine. Issue is only within 3cx client.
Is there a download possibility for older versions of the softphone?
Please help, speaking is not possible actually

Thank you

@flo.kalango
Hi Flo
What's the 3CX client version and what's MAC OS version?
Are you using some bluetooth/USB headset or is the MAC builtin speaker-mic?
Thanks

@flo.kalango
Hi Flo
What's the 3CX client version and what's MAC OS version?
Are you using some bluetooth/USB headset or is the MAC builtin speaker-mic?
Thanks

It's client version 15.1.1.137; problem ist with both devices, Headset USB and also built-in speaker-mic.

We have macOS High Sierra 10.13.5, there are no audio problems (or, at least, nothing to qualify as "speaking is not possible actually").

Well, like i said, it's like a distortion - when I'm reducing mic input level to minimum and speaking as silent as i can, it's hardly working.
As soon as i raise my voice sound is destroyed.
Everything was okay before updating client to 15.1.1.137.

And also like i said - audio recording with all device outside 3CX client works fine, clear and perfect.
All other connected clients within our company which are using Windows or Android also no problems.

Can i downgrade to version before? Is there a download link anywhere?

Check your PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.