• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNA Syteembeheer

New User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We use 3cx for our telephony. currently we are using version 15.5.
A few months ago we had a problem with the hardphones. The sound quality was very poor. For this we have installed an SBC on a windows server. Then the sound quality was much better. However, we now have different problems with the hardphones. when we receive a call, the line sometimes stops completely. or the connection dropsed after 20 seconds.
I have looked into the log files of the sbc and come across these error messages.
Error reading from RTP socket 496, {RS: 58192}: error 10054
Has no registered RTP session for local destination 10.199.116.196:12704
Error reading from RTP socket 488, {RS: 58188}: error 10054

Can someone tell us what goes wrong. And how I can fix this.

Kind regards.

Hi,

I cant find the sp version. But i update it yesterday so i think SP2.
I also updated the SBC Yesterday

We are curently using Yealink T42G en T46D

Hi,

The Specifications correspond to the requirements of 3cx.

We are using 30 Yealink Phones.

The maximum for that device is 50 so you are well within the boundary's.

What version of Windows are you using on the server ? which server edition ? can you also confirm nothing else is running on the device, and that you are not running Windows firewall.

What firmware are the Yealinks on also ?

We Are Running Windows server 2016 Standaard. The 3cx sbc is the only application running on the system. The firewall is disabled.

We already tried multiple fireware versions but this wont work

Ensure the firmware version you are running is the latest "supported" by 3CX and that none of these devices are showing in the management console interface in red.

Just as a test run your firewall checker also, ensure there ports all come back as green and that SIP ALG is disabled.

Just updated the firmware of 1 of our test phones en is not red in the 3cx portal. But stil the same error in the log.

Local firewall is disabled en i run the firewall checker both no outcome

Was the firewall checker successful or did anything fail? Also make sure that there is no antivirus software running on the SBC machine as this could cause issues.

Firewall Test was succesvol. There is nog AV on the sbc

What is the SBC version you are running? Also the exact build number of the PBX can be found on the Dashboard under the information column.

SBC Version is V15 Pbx version is 15.5.13103.5

If everything checks out and the issue still persists i would recommend creating a ticket with our support department so we can look into the logs of the system and determine what is causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.