• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Active in Queue Not Changin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascent Support

Reaction score
Hello, I have a bit of a weird one and not sure if this is a bug or not.

when I am within the web client in 3CX and changing the Q status of a logged in user (not the availability) if you place the Q on everything works fine, however if you remove the Q in the background they are removed from the Q but this does not sync back to their web client or soft phone?

Has anyone else come across this?

Kind Regards

Peter

Hello @Ascent Support

Please note that there is the Global login/logout and the explicit login/logout. When someone else is login an extension from a Queue the extension will stop receiving calls and it will appear as Logged out in the Switchboard. But the Q button on the top of the Web client will not change as the global status of the extension is still logged in.

Good Evening,

You gave me information perfectly. Appreciate it!

If I can ask secondary, how would you stop agents from shadow logging out?

Kind Regards

Peter Charlton

Glad i could assist. The Q manager can see that agents are logged out by looking at the switchboard so that is a way to monitor the agents. You can also run a report regarding the agent login logout if someone cannot monitor the queues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.