• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eder Pardeiro

Forum User
Reaction score
Good morning people,

I have a doubt. CallCenter attendants where I recently deployed 3CX are complaining that the call volume is too low. In some cases it is difficult to understand what the caller is talking about.
Before the migration to 3CX, the volume was higher (using the old PBX). Does anyone know how to adjust this?

Awaiting,

Are you using IP Handsets or 3CX Soft client for Windows/Mac ?

You can adjust the volume of the handsets themselves if you are using them - if so which brand and model ?

Hi!
Customer uses ipphones (Yealink) and softphone 3CX (last version) in Windows with Philips SHM1900 headset. I ajust the volume but don't have good results.

So to confirm it is only the volume of the softphone that is an issue?

Have you another headset you can try?

We had that problem with the smart phones. If you open up your headphone properties and enable loudness. See the image. When we changed that, it was fine :)

Attachments

• head.PNG
    head.PNG
    65.3 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.