• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX in Google cloud stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

martytheman

Customer
Reaction score
Hi , we've had 3cx working in google cloud for months , this morning we got emailed the following:

3CX Service notification

Following service(s) were stopped recently:
3CXPhoneSystemMC01 (10.152.0.2)

I tried restarting the VM , and it appears to be going, and I can ssh into it - but I can't access the URL etc.

[mycompany].3cx.co.nz

Ideas?

Did it come up? It will take longer to come up than ssh. I would give server more ram. My pbxexpress on azure had the same service crash occasionally and that fixed it.

Really I also tried and could not. There are times I can not create in Google, I'm using AWS, it has worked very well and I indicate. It gives a little more work, especially the first time, but following the tutorials of 3cx itself, will not have difficulties.
When creating the environment, instead of selecting Google, select AWS, a link will appear with the tutorial.

Hey what instance size are you using?

Since you can access the instance via ssh check the status of the 3CX management console service.
Code:
service 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 status

If the service is down try to start it by using
Code:
service 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.