• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved How to replace "record_your_message.wav"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eder Pardeiro

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi!!!

I need replace the file "record_your_message.wav" because I don't want transfer to operator, then I cut the record keeping only "Record your message and press pound".

I try replace in management console, but not work
I try record using phone, but not work to
I try replace the file in folder, but not work then
I DELETE the file and record continue playng!!!!!!!!!

Actualy I have 2 prompt sets in the system (English, which is the standard.) and Portuguese (Brasil), which is my language.

Obviosly I trying change the portuguese, but even change English prompt, the result is the same.

See audio files (Original and Changed)
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AA-UI8HjcsLoVAA&id=6BB6B94C32A8BD9F!501191&cid=6BB6B94C32A8BD9F

Anyone know how replace this?

Sorry for English, I don't speak fluently

Hi...
I have good news...
Probably any audios stay in memory, replace does not sufficient to work. After restart the system my audio can work normally.

Olá Eder tudo bem,

Por padrão as ligações que são encaminhadas para a caixa postal escutam a mensagem "Deixe sua mensagem ou pressione * para entrar em contato com o operador"

Para mudar isso o usuário deve gravar uma mensagem pessoal para essa caixa postal.

Ligue para a caixa postal e grave a sua mensagem, com isso o chamador não escuta a opção de pressionar *.

Reactions: Eder Pardeiro
Sim.... é uma das formas, queria deixar somente parte da mensagem, mas mesmo fazendo a ligação para a caixa postal e gravando a mensagem não estava funcionando. Depois que reiniciei o sistema funcionou.
Obrigado!!!!

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution

Reactions: Eder Pardeiro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.