• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Host keeps running out of disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayertech

Customer
Reaction score
I have a 3cx instance that was setup using the Cloud PBX tool on 3cx's website on a Google instance. It worked fine for months, but now all of a sudden something is eating up all the disk space, if I reboot the server than all the space clears up again to about 5GB free(it's a 10GB disk), but after a day it gets down to 0% available and the PBX stops working. Is there a way to diagnose and fix this issue?

Hello @mayertech

Please navigate to Dashboard / Activity Log / Settings and make sure that the logging level is set to either Low or Off.
Also do you have any scheduled backup to Google Drive or FTP server? Is this a 3CX hosted instance or did you install it on your own instance?

Hello @mayertech

Please navigate to Dashboard / Activity Log / Settings and make sure that the logging level is set to either Low or Off.
Also do you have any scheduled backup to Google Drive or FTP server? Is this a 3CX hosted instance or did you install it on your own instance?

Logging is set to off .. I do have a scheduled backup to remote FTP. This is my own instance setup using the 3cx cloud wizard tool

Do you get failed backup notifications? Can you disable the scheduled backup as a test to see if that resolves your issue?

Do you get failed backup notifications? Can you disable the scheduled backup as a test to see if that resolves your issue?

Yes, looks like I was getting failed notifications .. disabling backups does seem to solve the issue. Is it just a matter of correcting the backups?

Since the issue is with the backup then you need to troubleshoot why the backup is failing. You could also try backing the system up to Google drive and see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.