• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

slow call when try to call someone from address book

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrox

Gold Partner
Reaction score
Hi,
it is really slow if you try to call someone piking the number from the address book. When you choose a contact to call and you press to call it the 3cx switch the interface to the main screen. You see the icon of your extension and it seems that the 3cx client is not calling. After 5 or 7 seconds the 3cx client show the number that you want to call and start to call. It is like there is a delay from the moment you press the contact to call and the real call. I think the delay it is just in showing what the client is really doing. If i try to call via iPhone the 3cx client show the call immediately and i can, for example, press the red button immediately to end the call.
I have tried with the beta version 3CX Client for Android 15.5.344.492 BETA, July 2018 and with 3CX Client for Android 15.5.342.392, May 2018 and the result is always the same.
I have tried with many Samsung S8 8.0.0 Android. The behaviour of the 3cx client is like this since one month. No problem with iPhone.

regards

--
nitrox

Had you let us know a little bit before, we could of taken a look at your case for the current release :)

Out of curiosity, how many local(Phone Contacts) and PBX contacts do you have?

Last edited:
I have an iphone and on iphone is working. I have asked to the users who noticed this and i am waiting for the answer.

I let you know when they reply to me.

thanks

--
paolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.